We are a Berlin-based EU-wide NGO focusing on issues related to democracy, justice, privacy, free speech, media freedom or artificial intelligence. We promote our work through advocacy and educational campaigns - mostly on digital channels. We are a virtual, highly collaborative team based across Europe.
- a pro on various graphic designer softwares
- experienced in social media adaptations, as well as formal publication formats (PDF)
- experienced working with virtual, cross-country, cross cultural teams
- agency / freelancer background
Desired Skills, Attitude
- creative, ready to learn
- respect human rights
- able to deliver high quality content under pressure (e.g. in short time)
- highly collaborative
- have a positive mindset & solution oriented
- always deliver on time
- can communicate in English fluently
- create branded content for advocacy campaigns (policy papers, key visual images,
- share your work on collaboration tools (Basecamp, Sharepoint, Slack, etc)
- deliver work according to campaign plans
- join brainstormings
- Since this is a virtual assignment, you can work from your home or office, or anywhere where you can work efficiently.
In case you are interested, please send your resume, selection of artwork, 2 reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th May close of business.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note, we only contact shortlisted applicants.